Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Flash on steroids

Well,

I'm not sure if all or some of you have heard of After Effects? well, as a matter of fact there were many imes I've come across it's name and rarely do I have an inkling on how enjoyable and ecstatic I would be, much like what I felt when I frist got my hands wet with Photoshop(it was version one back then) and Freehand was still with Aldus not Adobe. Now I've found myself a more robust software to feast my eyes on. It's basically Flash on steroids, Flash has the hassles of programming e.g. Actionscrtipt which frustrates me alot, although the basic I do understand, but the advanced freaks me out. Unlike, Adobe After Effects, it takes away the hassle of programming, the closest it gets to programming is expressions(tiny alphanumerical parameters that you insert into after effects comps to do the deed more precisely and wonderfully). YOu can focus more on the end results not on the How to get there result thingy.

I definitely will continue discovering After Effects' power. In the near future I'll be posting motion graphics I've created while learning it's powers.

No comments: